Pet Digital Thermometer
Recommended to measure the rectal temperature of your pet. It has a temperature range of 90-108° Fahrenheit with an accuracy of + or – 0.2° Fahrenheit.
1. Prior to first use, remove the cap (A), pull the battery tab (B) and replace the cap. The thermometer is now ready for first use.
2. Lubricate sterile thermometer tip with petroleum jelly (or something similar).
3. Ideally, work with two people when taking a rectal temperature. Hold your pet’s body firmly, preventing the pet from sitting. Raise the tail gently. Slowly insert only the metal tip into the rectum. Inserting the thermometer too far could cause injury to your pet.
4. The thermometer will beep when ready. Read the temperature from screen and record. If the thermometer does not beep with 60 seconds, begin again.
5. Gently remove the thermometer and praise your pet.
6. Press the on/off button (C) to save the life of the battery.
7. Clean the thermometer tip with warm, soapy water. Swab the tip with rubbing alcohol. Pat dry and return to the plastic case.
Retail Listing Coming Soon!
Click here to learn more about Vet Worthy and complete an application to resell our products in your country.
2405 S. Roosevelt Street Tempe AZ 85282
(480) 436 – 0823